stylish short haircuts for women 2011

images stylish short haircuts for
stylish short haircuts for women 2011. stylish haircuts 2011 women. trendy short haircuts 2011 for

  • stylish haircuts 2011 women. trendy short haircuts 2011 for



  • thomachan72
    10-19 12:30 PM
    Hi Rajenk:

    I have gone through the link that you have posted here. Thank you so much. It is very informative.

    The only question i have is, my employer though a bank, is not willing to give me a copy of my I140 WHATSOEVER. I tried numerous times and they only say that the attorney (FRAGOMEN) has advised not to give the copy of I140 to the beneficiary. With the banks you know..they may be around or shut any time.

    Can you please advise, COPY OF I140 IS REQUIRED, for porting the priority date to new employer?

    Thanks
    Hi you might also need the copy of the labor? or atleast the number for that one?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...